Hot Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is it ever to late?

Another day in the mission field isn't just any ordinary day. From meetings, to appointments, to meals, to service... our lifestyle is anything but dull. Today is "unique" because I am participating in a missionary exchange which is when my companion and I split with another companionship for 24 hours and we learn from one another. It is the best teaching and learning opportunities we are given. Elder Lawter is my companion for the day and I have learned how prepared and stellar he is as a person, missionary, and friend! Instead of me describing one of his most recent triumphs, this video will testify to all that it is never to late... 

https://beta.lds.org/youth/mormon-messages/video/fathers-and-sons?locale=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment