Hot Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who really are our friends?

After wrapping up a relatively busy week of zone conferences it has been enjoyable to reflect on what I have learned and experienced. I got such a real sense of how the gospel just fills in the gaps... one of the highlights of the zone conference was to listen to each missionary in the mission bear their testimony... or tell us of what spiritual truths they know are true! As I have said earlier, so many people have their taste on life based off of their past... allowing them to add a flavor of life to us all. Hearing about various missionaries struggles, triumphs, paths, and stories gave us all a neat spiritual bond... it added flavor to my perception, conviction, knowledge, and wisdom! No matter where we all come from, we all had one VERY important thing in common... that was that we all know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and it is our foundation. I love having and spreading this blessing to all. I am amazed that God has given me an opportunity to have such an army of young warriors around me who fight for the cause of a better world... bringing others unto Christ! We are counseled to "count our blessings... name them one by one...", no matter how great or small.... significant or insignificant... noticeable or unnoticeable... blessings are there! I am MADE unique because of my missionary friends! Talk to us :) Thank the one above for such examples!

No comments:

Post a Comment