Hot Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My thankful list... it's a TrAdItIoN

Being away from home for the holidays is... well you got it... tough! In order to feel of the traditional holiday cheer I figured I would continue a family tradition that my family currently is practicing this very day. Thanksgiving was always celebrated as a family including grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, ect. Together we put up a large "roll" of paper on a door or a wall and each person writes the various things they are thankful for. My first thought was "hey this is easy I have all the room I need..." Hence I'm going to take advantage and write some of the things I'm most thankful for... because I will miss some things for-sure I would ask that you all comment below and add to my list. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL :) 

My list:
Todd, Juliet, Megan, Mike, Cameron (Elder Rogers), Landon, Dillon, Madison and all family members!
The Broncos
The fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Friends
Scriptures
The priesthood
The Holy Ghost
The Connecticut Hartford Mission
President and Sister Pehrson
Sports
My country
My rich-filled life
Heavenly Father
All my experiences to grow and become
Basketball
Colorado
Mountains
Hunting
The Atonement... Jesus Christ

please add to the list

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for grown children who love each other and choose to be friends.

    ReplyDelete